Return Policy for the Distribution Centre-Victoria
At the Distribution Centre-Victoria we understand that items are returned for a variety of reasons. Whether an item is no longer needed, mistakenly ordered, defective, or sent to you in error, contact one of our Business Relationship Officers at: 250-952-4460 or by email at DCVCustomerSer@gov.bc.ca and we will be pleased to assist you.
The process is easy, efficient, and straight forward. The following items are accepted for full credit, or exchanged, no questions asked:
- When they are returned with their packing slips and/or sales order.
- When they are returned, unopened, in their original packaging, within one year of purchase, and therefore, are re-sellable.
- When you have ordered it in error and items are re-sellable.
- When we have sent it to you in error.
- Defective and/or faulty items.
There are rare occurrences when we cannot accept a return:
- When the product is past an expiration date and thus not re-sellable.
- When items original packaging has been compromised, such as the inner wrapping of toner cartridges, and thus not re-sellable.
- When the item was purchased so long ago that it affects their performance, such as pens drying out.
*Note: $5.00 Shipping Charge for orders less than $25.00 will only be refunded if the reason for return is the fault of the Distribution Centre-Victoria or a manufacturer defect.
Used toner cartridges can also be returned for recycling at the Distribution Centre:
- Please put all used toners in their original box and mark “Recycling Program” on the box.
Ministry customers please send via House Mail all Distribution Centre Victoria returns to the following address:
(Please contact one of our Business Relationship Officers at: 250-952-4460 to log your return)
742 Vanalman Avenue
Victoria BC V8W 9V7